Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Weight Weight Don't tell me!

Stacy McQueen 28 July at 16:58
ya know what i'm this close to doing? Putting up my current weight. Yeah you heard me. The husband knows thanks to that jackhole nurse in the hospital. Silverman knows. Anyone who knows me, knows that I've packed on some pounds the past few years so it's not like I'm hiding it. Really, it's just a number right? RIGHT??!!! We could put our starting weight and our current weight right under our pictures on the home page. Come on! I think it's brave AND i have to say it's really motivating to see those numbers change. Don't we troll the internet looking for success stories to inspire us? (and then go right back to our wicked ways - smugly patting our raw books - feeling comforted that there's this way out. That we're only 90 days away from our prettier, skinnier, younger looking (and oh yeah healthier) selves.) By putting our weight up - we take the shame factor out of it. It will be LIBERATING! Isn't that why Biggest Loser is so awesome??? They get on those scales for all the world to see????? (and secretly we love people who are fatter and have a worse relationship with food than we do) So what do you say, Jill? Do we brave the scales and name our weight? COME ON!
Jill Nipper 28 July at 17:01



Hell no. I will make videos. I will take pictures of food. But I will not post my weight. I would be perfectly fine admitting that while you are brave enough to do it I wouldn't be caught dead doing the same. I will post how much I have lost but that is all I will do!
Jill Nipper 28 July at 17:02



You can even post a picture of me and photoshop in a yellow line down my back!!!
Stacy McQueen 28 July at 17:25


Under your photo I'm putting BAWK BAWK!
Jill Nipper 28 July at 17:31


Whatever. But would you be doing it if the nurse hadn't thrown you under the bus?

I'm gonna put under my picture "she's fatter than me".

3 comments:

  1. Ladies.....shame is the best motivator.....just saying......

    ReplyDelete
  2. if that were true michael i'd be rail thin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's not confuse shame and guilt....LOLOL....

    ReplyDelete