Thursday, July 29, 2010

DAY FOUR - JILL


Dear Stacy,

I feel lighter. Hot damn and thank God I actually feel a little lighter. People always say that you won't find happiness just by losing weight, but you have to get to the root of your eating issues. Same with biting nails. I had a friend who always said, "I would be so happy if I could just let my nails grow." I argued with her about that way of thinking but now? Now I think it's all wrong. I have been thin before and I was pretty gosh darn happy. I actually felt like to hell with everything else, I am F'n thin and I rule my world so get the hell out of my spiky-heel-wearing-bad-ass way! So....am feeling a little encouraged by my new found lightness.

Had a conversation with a guy I have known for several years last night. He was mortified to hear that I have been vegan for three years. He asked if I ate a lot of tofu and I told him no, tofu's not my thing. His response was,"What are you, completely obstinate?" As if I am thumbing my nose at the Protein Gods. Ha-ha, I just couldn't tell him about the whole raw thing. He probably would have hung up on me.
BTW...am making these corn chips...will let you know how they turn out!


Dear Jill,

Really? What the hell am I doing wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment