Saturday, July 24, 2010

7/25/2010

Dear Jill,

Graves made me this beautiful fruit plate with nectarine slices, cherries and banana... and despite it being so tasty - there was this moment when I was like WAIT! THESE ARE MY FINAL DAYS BEFORE WE GO ALL RAW! I SHOULD BE EATING SOMETHING NAUGHTY, COOKED AND DELICIOUS! I DESERVE IT! No matter that last night I had pizza and a bucket of wine (and a Vicadin -see pin in foot) Not to mention I look/feel hideous and know that eating really fresh LIVE foods will make me feel better. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS NEED TO SELF DESTRUCT? And why isn't being conscious of it enough?


Dear Stacy,

Is this how you visualize us completing a day? I think several smaller exchanges is fun. It might be fun even for one of us to come back 2,3,4 times with new responses? Either way, how do you like the blue? Too matchy matchy with our background? And no matter what I do I cannot figure out how to have a space between our posts, or my Dear Stacy and body content. This old computer sucks. I am gonna go to Best Buy with my other one and hopefully they can fix it while I wait.


No comments:

Post a Comment